Assignment updates.

From: R. Clayton <rclayton_at_monmouth.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 00:13:46 -0400
I've made a few updates to the assignment:

 * If you submit code and it compiles successfully, the turn-in code makes a
   shell script in 1d/games that will run your game.

 * monkeysGUI.jar in the assignment directory is a testing version of
   solitaireGUI.jar.  When run with your code, monkeysGUI.jar does crazy-monkey
   play in the interface, repeatedly sending your code all possible moves
   between piles in your game.

The assignment page has been updated; let me know if you have any questions.