Assignment 1c reminder.

From: R. Clayton <rclayton_at_monmouth.edu>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 22:43:04 -0400
Just a reminder that there are no changes to the third assignment; everything
should be as it is given on the assignment page.  In particular:

 * Your code will be compiled against the appropriate jar file in the 1b
   assignment directory.

 * You do not have the opportunity to revise the code in the jar file for this
   assignment.

 * Make sure your code successfully compiles, including a clean findbugs run
   for the code you submit for the assignment.  (If anybody asks me if the
   findbugs run includes the code in the jar file, I'm going to point them to
   this item, so make sure you understand it before you ask the question.)

You should do one final read through the assignment in these final days to make
sure you haven't missed any of the requirements.  Let me know if you have any
last minute questions.