Assignment 2 additions and changes.

From: <>
Date: Sun Feb 5 23:40:12 -0500 2006

I've made some additions and changes to Assignment 2:

  Each value in the char_values array should be no more than fifteen;
  that is, each letter should map into a value no greater than
  fifteen.

  gen-words accepts a number on the command-line giving the largest
  number of words to generate.

  My solution is available, and the assignment page shows how to use the
  time command to compare execution times.

  You can use the check-hash script to check your program's output.

See the updated assignment page for more details.