Mary Kaiser of the Federal Library and Information Center Committee of the Library of Congress has provided the following website that could be very helpful in your research. It contains resources for research as well as a great deal of other useful information. Please take a look at the site when preparing your paper.
FOLLOWING YOU WILL FIND GENERAL GUIDELINES FOR YOUR INTERNSHIP PAPERS. AGAIN THESE ARE GENERAL GUIDELINES BOTH PAPERS SHOULD BE APA FORMAT
GUIDELINES FOR INTERNSHIP PAPERS
1. Cover Sheet
3. Times New Roman - 12 point type
4. 1” Margins
5. Pages Numbered
6. Stapled if hard copy requested.
2 PAGE GOALS PAPER
1. Internship specific
2. Goals and Objectives
FIRST AGENCY PAPER
1. Minimum of 5 pages not inclusive of title page, charts, graphs, reference page or footnote page.
2. Agency Description Paper
3. Attach Appropriate Documents
4. At least 4 references that are not internet based
5. See Internship Manual for guidelines
1. Minimum of 10 pages inclusive of title page, abstract, charts, graphs, reference page or footnote page.
2. What student has learned from Internship experience
3. Students have an opportunity to review and revise papers
Make appointment with professor
4. All writing must be student’s own
5. At least 2 pages of conclusions
6. At least 4 references not from internet sources.
7. See Internship Manual for guidelines